Module 4 - Driver CPC Practical Test
Module 4 is a practical test focussing on vehicle safety which was developedwith the support and advice of the industry. In this half hour test you will be requiredto demonstrate your knowledge and ability in the areas listed below:
• Ability to load the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use
• Security of the vehicle and contents
• Ability to prevent criminality and trafficking in illegal immigrants
• Ability to assess emergency situations
• Ability to prevent physical risk
• Demonstrate your ability through a physical, walk round vehicle safety check
LGV tests may also use a piece of equipment which will allow you to demonstrate your ability to secure loads.
The test consists of 5 topic areas which cover the Driver CPC syllabus and in order to pass the candidate has to score 15 out of a possible 20 points in each topic area (75%) and an overall score of 80%.
Click on the link to download the official JAUPT guide.
Please contact us for latest prices and available training dates.